Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Look! A Black Rug!!!

Everything is off of the floor! I actually got everything off of the floor.  And! I vacuumed!

There were beads scattered all over the room.  Not now!

Kota and I spent the morning picking up and putting away in the workroom. There is not one bead on the floor now... We won't talk about what is in the vacuum cleaner...
With the exception of the wood pile, this wall looks pretty good now. Unfortunately, Kota was not a lot of help. He mostly just sat and snickered, while I put things away. 

I have the distinct feeling that he and Tessie go in there and scatter things around on the floor when I am not watching them.
I found a few pieces that can go in the empty room box.

It may take a while to make it looked lived in, but hey! It's a start.  I need to get back into the swing of things.
I decided to leave the corner box on the table until something better comes along. I need to take that tray on the chair out.  Ick! Cornflakes for breakfast! Not a good thing. 

Anyway. I am on my way to getting things going again!

Back to work.

See you tomorrow. Hopefully with some minis done!

No comments: