Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, January 8, 2018

Back to Work!

Tomorrow... Kota is mirroring my mood today.

We went to see "Darkest Hour" with Gary Oldman this morning.  Good movie. 

It didn't put me in the mood to work. But it is a good story.
I looked at the tray with the watches on it... Decided that I didn't want to do beadwork.

Need something mini to work on...
 I thought about looking on the IPad for things to do.  Kota stopped me.  He was using it for a mattress.

So I went looking other places...
I got as far as Tessie's cottage.  She seems to think that cleaning up her mess is the most important thing on the agenda.  For some reason, that didn't even ring a bell with me.

I want to start something new or even finish something old. 

Maybe tomorrow.  Today, I am in a NON working mood.  That's what I get for listening to Kota and Tessie... I am going off on my own and pout for the rest of the day... Tune in tomorrow. I am actually going to go back to work on minis!!!

See you then.

2 comments:

Isabel Ruiz said...

Seguro que mañana será un gran día de minis!!!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I agree with Kota and Tessie (did I really just say that?), sometimes a non work day is a good thing. I hope you enjoyed it.
Big hug
Giac