Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, September 5, 2016

Not Accomplishing a Lot

I started working in the dreaded work room again this morning...

About all I accomplished was finding this bracelet that I thought was gone forever.

It is one I made not too long ago and one of the only successful pieces of Viking weave that I have done.
Tessie announced that the only fit place to sit in the work room was the jewelry department.  That's what she calls it.

From there she directed me on where to put things. 

When I got up this morning, my nose was running, eyes dripping and my right hand was feeling like I had run it through a ringer washer.  I don't know what happened, but it hurts to move my little finger.  A lot!  I am even having trouble typing.  This is going to be short!

Kota came in and meowed at me until I cleared his chair.

I guess that's his way of helping.  I cleared it onto the floor behind him...

I am now going to stop typing and do something that doesn't hurt. 

I am not sure what.  I can't even watch TV without a Kleenex in hand.  Eyes and Nose.

I am not doing much in the way of sorting.  Eyes and right hand.  I am in great shape.  Maybe I should go back to bed, get up and start over.

See you tomorrow. Ouch!

5 comments:

Phyllisa said...

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Relax. Take it easy. Get better soon.
Phyllisa

azteclady said...

Oh, that's sucks! I hope you feel better soonest--and, would taping your little finger to the next one, help any with the pain?

Caseymini said...

I don't feel all that bad. I just can't see to work with runny eyes. It's hard to do anything with my right hand and frustrating that I don't know the cause.

Marilyn D. said...

Rest up and feel better soon Casey. But I hope it won't take long because you never know what Tessie will get up to in your absence!! -Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

anisnofla said...

¡Cuídate!
Besitos