Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Starting and Finishing...

I started making pots this morning, from the starter pots that I bought at Dollar tree.

Very simple process.

I cut about a half inch off of the top of each pot... One, I cut a little more off.

Then I used my deckle edge scissors on the bottom edge of the cut off part.

I used regular scissors to cut that piece to the width that I wanted the top edge of the pot and glued it on.

I didn't have time to paint.

I will do that part tomorrow, along with the planting.


I forgot to show you how to finish the basket top yesterday.

All I did was run the thread back through some of the wraps.  Then I cut off the thread.

One more basket finished.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

What a Great Idea! Your planting pots are already on their way to looking great! I look forward to seeing them painted and then potted up! :)