Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

One Step Back...

Is sometimes a step forward.

I decided that Saturday is a cleaning day this week...

I got out all of my mini wallpaper and about half of it is on the kitchen counter getting ready to go to Wednesday Witches.  I am sure that at least some of it will go to a good home... Anywhere other than here!

Then I did the step back thing.  This is all of the stuff that was in those little round containers to the left.

It seemed like a good idea when I started using them for findings.... Not so much anymore.

I was spending more time shuffling the containers to find things.  It is easier to open the box and shuffle.

And it is much easier to see where things are.

I gave it a try and decided that the old way was better...

Speaking of old...

See that garbage bag full of wood scraps?  They were saved from a lot of different houses.  I thought that they would be handy to have.  They were.  But now I need the space, more than I need the wood.  So. Out they go!

The pile on the chair is questionable... A lot of it is big pieces.  Most of it is useful.  I still need to whittle down what is staying.  And it will go over to the wood pile, instead of in the drawer.


Look!  The drawer has a bottom!  OK.  So it won't be that way long.  But that drawer and the one above, that also has wood can be combined!  More space!

I am going back now to combine the two drawer contents.  Wish me luck!

I am going to need it!  See you tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
When it comes to the creative process and an artist' studio, I think there is such a thing as too organized!
Big hug
Giac