Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

More Work, No Matter What...

This afternoon, the TV in the bedroom bit the dust! Not a good thing.  Especially when Walter is going to be gone for four days, starting Tuesday...

So, first he tried to trouble shoot it.  His dad had a TV repair shop when he was  a kid.  He has a background in electronics and can fix most of this kind of stuff... Except TVs that don't want to be fixed.
We had to clean out everything around the dresser for him to get to the TV.  As usual... I cannot do anything without finding more unfinished items... TV remotes included.  I started this one quite a while ago... I guess that I should finish it...
Kota was quite annoyed at us for interrupting his afternoon nap... However, he lit up when Walter brought the TV in.  New Box!

I came in to do the blog.  Walter came in and told me to go look at Kota...
The box from the TV was lying on the floor and just as I rounded the corner, he came wandering out of the box.  It was laying flat on the floor and not more than 8" thick... He had crawled in and wandered around inside until he heard me coming...

In case you hadn't figured it out, no minis today.  We are busy with trying to get the new TV to work.  I had better get back to helping. 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Yes, sometimes REAL life interferes with our fantasy one. If I had the
choice, I would stay in my fantasy world where I control everything. But as I told
someone years ago, there has to be enough food there before I can stay. And since I make the food, it is seriously lacking.
Besides, if I retreat to my fantasy world, who's going to look out for the fantasy
world's new needs?
Phyllisa