Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Running in Place Today...

 I decided to put together one of the kits that I got from the shuffle. 

Joan contributed this bookcase kit.  She doesn't know it yet, but she is going to get it back. 

I am going to have the fun of putting it together and she gets to use it.  I just finished the stain.

She and a couple of others said that they have trouble with the House of Miniatures kits, so I volunteered to help them learn how to do it.

I imagine that is why this nice kit was in the pile.
 
Not one bead has been added to this bracelet.  I need to get back to doing this one.  It will be the first official bracelet off of the new loom. 

Somebody give me a shove towards it!
It's either that or these drawers... Maybe I will do a couple of more whilst watching HULU this afternoon.  I started watching Flash Gordon... I think it must be a Canadian series.  Not sure.  But at least I can understand what is being said whilst I sort drawers...

Back to doing something constructive. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Sometimes I think "boy I wish I had all the supplies Casey has", and other times, usually when you are cleaning drawers and workspace, I think to myself "thank God I don't have the miniature stash Casey has".
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, just wait. When you have been doing this for over 35 years, look around. You will see the equivalent of my stash! Be prep aired!