Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Morning In the Garden...

Nope.  No garden photos... I am finished out there. I planted a bunch of stuff that I got a couple of days ago.

I just came in and started gluing the two open displays together. 

I am doing the one with the tile in the jig.  That way, I have something to hold the walls in place while the glue dries. I did pin the two pieces of foam core together.



On the other hand, I may have to enlist the little people to hold the curved one in place.  And that could take a while...

I had best use pins to hold the wall at the bottom.

Then when that is dry, I will turn it upside down and glue the top in place. 

This could  take a while.
So... Meanwhile I will go find some rope and re string the bottom of the bed.  That should be just about the right length of time to get the bottom glue dry on the oval.

Back to the grindstone...

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

mcddiss said...

no se yo si esa gente pequeña no creo que sea de mucha utilidad, jajajaja, es cama se ve genial , espero verla terminada pronto

besitos

Mari