Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

KIdnapped By Witches!!!

OK... Not really.  I just went to a meeting. 

I didn't accomplish anything in mini.  I took along a basket of beads.

We solved most of the problems of the modern world... Now if we could only get anybody to listen to our ideas...
I am almost finished with the peyote stitch bracelet.  I only have the point on the left end and the clasp to do. 

Fingers crossed, I will have it done tomorrow.

I took these two along, but didn't really do much to them.  I can probably finish them next week.  That's if I can wait until next Wednesday... Maybe before, if I decide to work on them before then.

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning tomorrow.  But I WILL do better than I did today.  Sorry that I am so late.

Back to the beads... See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

mcddiss said...

me encantan todas las pulseras, has hecho un gran trabajo


besitos

Mari

miniaturista said...

Muy bonito....trabajar con avalorios
Ne gusta.
Un abrazo
Maite