Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Good Housekeeping?

OK... So the Mystery House moved to the living room this morning.

And yes, I did clean the inside. Bottom to top.
Would you believe that Cordelia moved back home.

Just like all the others, she waits for me to do the work and then she claims the property...

 
 

This is her sewing loft.  Tessie keeps borrowing it.  Cordelia doesn't seem to want to do any sewing.

Too bad that Tessie doesn't have a sewing room in the townhouse.  She could use one.

The cleaning was all for naught.  I am planning to put the face of the house out. and decorate with snow and pines. 

Be patient.  I will get there.  All I have to do is figure out where I put all of the little trees...










Meanwhile, I decided to put Daisy's Cottage and Time Machine in the family room.

That way I can work on other things in the bedroom. 

As I said... Face out is best.  That way nobody can see what is happening inside.

Just ignore me.  I am making a bigger mess and having all kinds of fun.  Just as long as it gets finished by Christmas, I will be fine...

See you tomorrow.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: awesome house. Keep in touch

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. Thanks for showing Cordelia's house again. It's lovely!
If Tessie really wanted the sewing machine, she could fit it in the potion room in place of the zebra chair, which could be moved in front of the bookcase. Then Cordelia would have a room for something she is interested in. Perhaps a reading room or a hobby room.
Having said all that, it's time for me to take a look at my two unfinished houses and see if I come up with any ideas for them.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Actually, Phyllisa, Tessie has a sewing room above her hat shop... She could use that one, but that would fail to annoy anybody. Where' she fun in that?

Caseymini said...

Oops! "Where's the fun in that?" Is what I meant to say.

Lucille said...

I love Daisy's cottage with the time machine. It looks really special!

Fabiola said...

It's a beautiful house.

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I checked out Tessie's Hat shop. Yes, you gave her a lovely sewing room.
Phyllisa