Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Clean Up Time...

The only trouble with working in the workroom is it starts looking like one... Very messy...

I need to get in there and clean things up again.  It doesn't take long to make a mess.  I have only been working in here for a couple of days...Icky...
 When I started straightening things up, I found this corner box.  It needs to be refurbished, badly.  I am thinking that it would make a nice home for the carved bed that has never had a room of it's own... The floor is a green marble floor tile and the box was built around it.  It could be nice. If only I would get my body in gear and finish it.  Somebody, give me a shove!
Someone on the Greenleaf forum asked about real plants in mini houses.

I can highly recommend the Mother of Millions that I showed you earlier in the year now.

These little guys have been in this scene since May.  I have watered them about once a month to keep them the size that I want them. If they were in mini pots I would water them a bit more.

The ones that you see in the top photo are actually two baby plants that are growing from a baby that I planted. You can see tiny hair like roots between the two of them.

I guess that when they need water they produce babies, whatever size the main plant is, to survive.

The rest of the plants in here are naturally slow growing, so aren't bothered by the small amounts of water provided. They have been in the dish garden a lot longer and haven't changed much at all.

I am going back to housekeeping mode now.  I refuse to let the workroom get out of hand again.  At least not today!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

C said...

Thank Goodness I am not the only one to have a very messy workroom when in 'full flight'. You are brave to show it!! Love the progress you have been making with the little house.

You have encouraged me to get tidying tomorrow.....

Unknown said...

I like your room box. It's lovely so far. X

Lucille said...

That is such a gorgeous bed!

shaairah said...

Oh to have a work room to get messy in! I love pics of messy work rooms, but because I'm envious of them!