Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
There Will Be Changes....
I started making the stool tops this morning. I thought that the beige fabric would go well in the kitchen. It didn't.
I will tell you the how to part... I will not tell you about the part where I tear them apart.
I simply cut two circles out of the batting. Then I cut a piece of fabric that would cover it, length and crosswise. I put glue around the edge of the wood discs.
Then I stretched the fabric around and trimmed it even with the bottom. and covered the edges with ribbon.
When I got them in the room and started taking photos, I noticed that the top and bottoms didn't play well with the color of the beads. It was the varnishing that pointed that out. Wildly different.
I am thinking that it would look better if I painted the top and bottom discs and didn't try to match them to the beads.
I think that they will either be blue like the back wall or black and I will paint the back wall, once again...We will see what happens, by tomorrow...
See you then...