Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Have Created a Monster!!!

This is getting serious! I believe that Tessie is thinking of taking over the world. At the rate she is going it will take about a week and a half, give or take a few minutes.....This morning when I went to check, this is what I found. Tessie has a bad case of the"I want"s. I don't know exactly how to write that, but I am sure that you know what I mean if you have ever had any encounters with a kid in her terrible twos.

She had spent some hours before I got up going through the "Mom Shop" again. Yes. She has started calling it that now. She is piling everything into the ground floor of the cottage since she has already pretty much filled the bedroom upstairs. She is still hassling me to fill the trunk with, as she calls them, pretty things made just for her.

She found a couple more pets(snake and lizard), some boxes of cookies and pretzels, some ceramics, glassware, an easy chair, a table that keeps her secrets(remember the one that I showed you before, the top comes off and you can hide things inside) and another two Chrysenbon kits for chairs. Another discussion about how much room is actually in the cottage will be forthcoming soon. Oh! And notice the TV on the table. I told her that it wouldn't work in her cottage. No electricity. She whined until I told her that she could watch one of the big TVs. I can see it now. I am going to be watching a lot of "Bewitched", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Charmed" reruns.

I came in here to transfer some photos from the camera to the computer and she followed me. I think that she would like to learn to use the computer if she weren't too light to push the keys down. She brought this along.....
My latest theory is that she thinks she will be able to jump from one key to the next on the pogo stick that she found if she practices hard enough.

Like all things that attract her attention, she watched me for a while and then wandered off again. I am not sure if I should tell you what she found to play with next............She has a new friend. His name is Herman. It was love at first site, from across the room. Herman usually sits on his log by the printer over by the door. In the two years that I have had him I don't think that I have seen him move even once. He's a well behaved dragon. Usually.....

She witched herself from the desk to his neck. I managed to get a quick photo before he took off. They whizzed around the room and around my head until it made me very dizzy. Just so you will know, I am running for cover now and slamming the door on the two of them. Oops! Too late. They escaped! I guess I should go hunt them down before disaster strikes!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Yes, she is a witch. Take cover, Casey.
I´m laughing so much that tears are running done my cheecks.

Debbie said...

Tessie's getting worse. I hope that Dragon doesn't breath Fire Casey.. I hate to think of what might happen. Hope you have plenty of fire extinguishers about.. LOL..

SusannaT said...

I like that Tessie... she's my kind of witch :D