This morning I cleared off the table in the workroom and as I did, I decided that it was not a good idea to keep it in there...
Tessie sat and laughed at me while I was doing it... She threatened me with a very pointy straight pin to keep me working...
As I worked, I realized that, the table was a great catch all for any minis that I might need to put back in the workroom.
It was just in the way and I was taking twice as much time as usual putting things back where they belong.
I do believe that the table is going to have to leave the premises...
I did find some planters for her conservatory. That quieted her down some...
They just need to be painted and antiqued. The one to the right is started. Two have a base coat and one is the shiny plastic that it was supposed to be. It was a kid's Easter basket.
I took a photo of her as she took a last bounce around the table.
She wanted to do some skateboarding before I took it out, but if I let her do that, she will want it to stay...
That's not going to happen!
I am keeping the chairs, but the table is just bigger that I want to walk around all of the time...
Next step is to take the legs off and get it out of there.
Back to work. See you tomorrow.
Hello Casey,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry the table didn't work out. It is so important to have a comfortable and fun space to work in.
Big hug
Giac
Giac, I'm not sorry at all! I am now doing what I should have done a long time ago. I am going through everything and finding all kinds of stuff that I didn't know that I had! I am going to have sooo much fun playing with everything that I am finding when I finish. I'm looking forward to it!
ReplyDelete