Sometimes gets in the way.
I have not been up to snuff lately. Therefore, I am taking it easy for a few days.
There will be pretty photos and a few words. But until I feel great again, these posts are going to be a bit shorter.
Today I went into the workroom to finish cleaning and kind of ran out of wind even before I started.
Therefore, first I worked on socks for a while.
Since this is a blog mainly about minis, Tessie took those away from me and found a chair that I started for her a while ago.
She even offered to wax the thread!
I don't very often get an offer like that from her.
I think that it is only fair, since the chair is for her.
She specified a pocket in the left side for reading materials. That's easy enough to add.
So here I sit... doing as little as possible. I can't do nothing. That just doesn't work.
Weaving a chair takes less energy that a lot of other things. In and out, in and out.
Back to work.
See you tomorrow.
I hope you feel much better, soonest, Casey!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Casey! Sorry that you are still feeling a bit under the weather. Hope that you will begin to feel like your old self again before too much longer. Tessie however, looks like like a new woman! I swear she has lost 10 years since her recent rhinoplasty! WOW! :D
ReplyDeleteAww. I hope you feel better soon! Maybe Tessie can make you some soup?
ReplyDeleteHello Casey,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.
Big hug,
Giac
Rest up and feel better Casey!
ReplyDelete