I have a bunch of witches descending on me at 1:00 PM for a mini meeting. So I am not going to have time for a lot of mini making.
I am still working on the rug. I am well past the half way mark now.
It looks uneven because the weaving still has to be packed down some. As I go, that will be taken care of.
Here's the front side. I am liking the stripes that Tessie insisted upon. The second bunch at the top will be the same as the bottom ones when finished.
A couple more days at the most.
I was looking around for something more to show you...
I did this several years ago.
If I ever give up minis, I am going into forgery... I did this from a sketch in a book.
I doubt that anybody would believe that Leonardo did this....He didn't have sketch pads or a mechanical pencil...
I am going to have to work on that part.
Anyway, I will be a penniless forger, but I will have fun doing it.
See you tomorrow.
Love your sketch, Casey! Your piece of weaving is coming along just fine!
ReplyDeleteHello Casey, the weaving is beautiful! the sketch is very good. I am impressed by your many talents.
ReplyDeleteBig hug,
Giac
Hi Casey! I agree with Giac and Lucille. Your sketch is Very Good and you are Very talented! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
Great looking rug. :D
ReplyDelete