Tuesday, October 20, 2015

An Afternoon at the Museum....

This afternoon, Tessie, I and my friend Joan headed for the mini museum to meet a couple of on line friends from Phoenix.

We spent a couple of hours with Deb and Lynette wandering around the museum.

I didn't take a lot of photos.  We were having too much fun looking at all of the goodies and talking.

I threw in a couple of photos just to keep you drooling.  The first is a  wedding scene in one of Lady Jane's glass cases.  I feel sorry for the lady outside the gazebo.  She wasn't invited...

This is one of Brooke Tucker's of a  designer's salon from the 20s. 

As I said... Not a lot of photos.
I did get to take a lot of photos of the goodies that Tessie received...

Deb brought her a Steampunk Broom!  Her first!

It's just a good thing that it is fastened down or she would be whizzing around my head.

Lynette brought her a beautiful pot of Iris, a yo yo pillow and  some  lovely perfume bottles. 

Tessie says thank you very much to Deb and Lynette.  She is now trying all of the goodies out in different houses. 

I bought Tessie a new bulldog... I had to.  There was all of this wailing and whining coming from my purse.  As soon as I spent 90 cents for him and tossed him in, she quieted right down...

I didn't tell her that I also bought an Orangutan and three Octopuses... I have no idea where they will be used.  I just liked them... I am somewhat like Tessie.  After I bought them, I quieted right down too.

Now that I am home, I am wandering around looking for a place to put them also.

Back to wandering.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. He's a cutie pie, what in the world will you do with all those octopie (I heard a guy on the nature channel call them that...do you know that they have beaks .like birds...they use them on hard surfaces like clams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calamari comes to mind if nothing else...VBEG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the octopuses up close!

    ReplyDelete