Anyway, after I couldn't see straight I went on to work on the rug that I printed from the net onto #22 hardanger cloth a couple of months ago. This is the original rug that I ran through the printer. The next photo is the resultant print. It is working pretty well. I have changed the colors a bit, but I'm staying true to the design other than that.
I haven't gotten too far. You have to remember that I am working on about 20 other rugs at the same time. Remember the six year old that rules my actions.... And yes, I dripped some water on the center of it. Oops. Thank goodness it wasn't on the part with the complicated design!
You know that Tessie can't keep her nose out of what I am doing. She now has the notion that when she "helps" with a project she will automatically become partial owner of said project. She did three x's before I took the needle away from her. They were all over 3 threads and had to be redone.
She says that this one would look good in her new house....... I repeat"Tessie, don't hold your breath!".
I had to talk her into showing you the edge of the rug that she was hiding. She still hid the edge where I wrote the number of stitches it will take to complete the rug. I don't think that she has a lot of faith that I will stick to it long enough to finish 15,386 stitches.... I will do it. It just won't be this week.
When I got tired of doing that, I opened PatternMaker for cross stitch and did this. I thought that you might like something to do this afternoon. I purposely didn't put in a background color. It makes the pattern easier to read and gives you the option of making it match your decor. The colors in the design are blue green yellow and rose. That's your choice too. Don't forget to poke the picture to make the pattern bigger.
Please remember that this is for personal use, not resale, and there is a copyright. Have fun with it. If you do it, I would love to see.
Now, I have to go see how tangled Tessie is in the floss.
See you tomorrow.